Monday, June 17, 2024

Best Dad Ever



*Pinterest Photo*

Yesterday, I got to spend time with my family on Father’s Day. My Dad has always been a golfer so he was very invested in watching the U.S. Open. My sister, brother in law and their family came over too. It was pretty relaxing up until my dad has his margarita spilled by their big, goofy Bernese Mountain Dog, Moose. Moose was in trouble for most of the night. My dad opened his gifts before dinner. I’m not really sure what my mom got him but it came with a nice card. I got him a pizza insulation bag. He loved it. For dinner that night, we had a burger bar, it was so yummy. I put lettuce, onion, cheese and bacon on mine. It was a fun, family-filled evening with everyone together celebrating our dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Acrostic Poem

  Dolphins D olphins dive into the deep O verjoyed to splash around and play  L oves to snack on other fish in the sea P urposes, Bottlenose...