Thursday, June 6, 2024

Musings and Motorco

 

*My Own Original Artwork* 

“As I went down to the river to pray studying about that good old way and who shall wear the starry crown good Lord show me the way!” 

Because I have been struggling to find my own words to go with this artwork I created just this morning, I used an old song I liked from a movie I haven’t even seen. It’s a song that’s been stuck in my head from time to time and one of my favorite country singers Kelsea Ballerini just did a cover of this in a bathroom. It was so good! I had written a poem about a river my first year at Friendship House and I have been revisiting the poem, lately. Trying to make it better and more current. This is what I imagine and a river I would want to pray at. I also picture the Eno River, which is another place I have never been too. The Eno sounds like fun and I know a lot of my friends like going there too. 

I was in the mood for Motorco tonight for dinner. I usually don’t eat that early but when I go out to eat I rather would to avoid long lines at appropriate dinner times. It’s been a while since I’ve eaten there. So the food tasted yummy and the throwback songs were relatable. There’s been a lot on my mind. I’ve also been mildly stressed at work, since last Wednesday. I believe that this too will pass and staying positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Acrostic Poem

  Dolphins D olphins dive into the deep O verjoyed to splash around and play  L oves to snack on other fish in the sea P urposes, Bottlenose...